Enrollment Procedures for the 750 Hour Massage Therapy Program
- Tour the facility, meet the educators, and gain a thorough understanding of the program.
- Students must show proof of a high school diploma or GED, and a copy of their birth certificate.
- Submit completed application, along with the $100 enrollment fee.
- Complete an enrollment interview.
- Attendence begins on contracted start date.
Fargo School of Massage Therapy does not discriminate based on race, religion, age, sex, or disability. Individuals of all backgrounds are accepted and part of the FSMT family! Admissionions are done on a first come basis until the program is full. It is recommended to begin the application process as soon as possible for those that are interested.